Sage 200 and Windows 8
With the release of Sage 200 version 2011 service pack 5, Sage 200 client software can now be used on the latest PC's and the Windows 8 operating system. Please note that it should be the Pro or Enterprise editions – Sage 200 is NOT supported for the Windows 8 RT edition.
The Sage 200 Suite is not supported on 64-bit editions of Microsoft Office or Microsoft Office 365.
Sage Payroll v19 RTI Edition is not currently supported. All other versions of Sage Payroll - Standard, Professional, and Bureau Editions – are supported up to v18.
Sage 200 also works with Microsoft Internet Explorer v7 through to v10.
Sage 200 Minimum Client PC Specification
- 2.8GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent (e.g. Dual core 1.6GHz)
- 1Gb free disk space on a minimum 7,200rpm SATA
- 2Gb RAM memory
- 100m/bit Ethernet network connection
- 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution
- Regional settings as English (UK) or English (Ireland)
But, Client PCs on the Ashgoal IAAS Cloud might get you
- 2.27GHz Quad core processors
- Minimum 10Gb free disk space per user on a 10,000rpm SAS
- Up to 7.8Gb RAM memory for each user
- 1Gb Ethernet connection, with the cloud connection as good as your broadband – but then you are only communicating screen shots and keystrokes, not data
- The same resolution as on your local PC
- English (UK) regional settings
- Available from anywhere with a secure internet connection
- All data on your 'virtual' PC client backed up every 30 minutes
- Microsoft Office 2010
For £299 per month for up to FIVE client PCs [Higher specification virtual clients available]
We work with some major players, Our Partners Include: